One Ear Society

The Blog of the One Ear Society

one-ear-head

Sunday, May 3, 2009

social media education

Irina tweetering she is known as
I was signed up for tweeter about a week after facebook. Do I really want to know when someone is having their oats, was one of my afterthoughts. However I am open and just pushed tweetr to the back of my burners in favor of more immediate duties. This morning I took this lovely photo of Irena in front of The Bookstore in the Grove, before I realized I had met her at the Artbiz workshop. ( saw her from the back and took several candid photos) She came into the gallery about the same time as Tom who does the Coconut Grove Grapevine blog, turns out they are following each other????? actually there is a term for this. It is tweetup. My crash course was not an option between these two. I signed into tweeter for the first time under their supervision and am now following the major art museums.


2 Comments:

Blogger Jacquelyn Modesitt Schindehette said...

I have discovered your blog and the Windisch-Hunt Fine Art Gallery recently. I am a professional artist currently living in Ocala,Fl but am a Miami native. I have been in the Coconut Grove Show and the St. Stephens Show in the past and still return for other events. How nice to hear about the art scene in Miami/Coconut Grove. I have bookmarked your site and will visit it often.

5/4/09, 9:46 AM  
Blogger My Days with Daisy said...

I am still trying to figure out my feelings about twitter. I do it but still not sure if I am being edified???

5/4/09, 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home