One Ear Society

The Blog of the One Ear Society

one-ear-head

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gallery Representation

Getting there for ART Basel
I am always on the look out for new work, fabulous artists who will help me make my gallery more successful. We should have a symbiotic relationship. I don't expect you to go back in my archives and read what I had to say, even though the information is plainly stated and valuable. I have artists come in daily looking for it. Gallery representation is an important topic. Why pick Windisch-Hunt Fine Art? You do not know me, as a matter of fact, I have never seen your here before. Have I made my point? I do portfolio reviews every Saturday (not during ArtBasel please). You should also be looking at Miami Beach galleries or in Wynnwood. Now is a real good time. After Art Basel most galleries disappear. Here is what I want from you when I take my time to visit with you: One portfolio, one original work of art, a CV, and a "thank you for your time" a week later. I find I'm assisting those artists who have the time to say thank you and stay on my radar.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Monica said...

My gratittude to Fred and Ana Maria for being who they are. Yesterday, was the third time I stopped by their Gallery. Always I feel a driven energy because of the affection, inspiration and knowledge they share with me. I am pretty sure that is the way they are with everyone that stops by. It is a blessing that they can enlighten your day.
Monica Gonzalez Bo

11/22/09, 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home